Saturday, October 27, 2012

Party Props - Market Cart

This is our market cart all prettied up. These photos have all been taken in my yard. We live in The Dandenong Ranges just outside of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The area we live in is a cold climate rain forest so we have heaps of tree ferns, huge Mountain Ash Gum trees,  an abundance of native animals & birds. The mountain climate also makes it perfect for European & Asian plants too, so the Rhododendrons, camilas & azaleas are stunning this time of year too. 
Styling Leo & Bella, Flowers The Bouquets of Ascha Jolie Cakes Kiss my cakes, Photo Lee Bird Photography




We will be hiring it out in Melbourne in the new year, so if you are interested just leave me a comment or email: vintagesewandso[at]gmail dot com
♥Kerri

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    New follower and liker on facebook, just found your blog and business through The Confetti Fair's youtube clip! Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina,
      Great to meet you :)Thank you for dropping by.
      I still haven't looked at the clip, too scared to see my self on camera.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what you have to say.