Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pink & Blue and all things new






Welcome to my first ever blog.
I must say I'm nervous, wondering what to say and if anyone will read it anyway.
So lets just jump in with some new things I've just created in my pink & blue theme. They are or will be listed in my Etsy Store www.vintagesewandso.esty.com
The first one is the cute & snuggly rag travel quilt these are so practical & wash like a treat, second is a row of super girly Bunting flags, I've gone a bit mad making these lately and last but not least is the vintage inspired Rose Flip Skirt.
X Kerri

15 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blog land Kerri.

    I love your travel rug!
    xx Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mum,
    I love you're blog and you sound so real.
    bye,
    love your amazing daughter...............
    Shelae!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to bloggyland!!!
    nice happy colours on that throw! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kerri, all looks great to me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Kerri. Have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking apron, I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love that bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start. Gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done...this is a lovely blog...and lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those bunting flags, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone. You make me smile ;}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice post Vintage, very natural, and pleasant to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! I love the apron (or skirt?) in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely first blog post, I have just discovered your lovely etsy store too! Happy blogging and selling, I ♥ your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what you have to say.